Approved storage of up to four 50 l gas cylinders in buildings acc. to DIN EN 14470-2 (Type G90), TRGS 510 and TRGS 526.
Highest possible fire protection, short pipe ways, direct installation in the working room. Ideal for clean gas supply.Technical description:
Interior equipment supplied:
- Large interior height (1858 mm), easy mounting of connecting pipes and pressure reducing regulators.
- Smooth-running, fixed installed rolling ramp in 2 available versions, safe rolling in of bottles.
- Profile cylinder (integration in an existing locking system possible).
- Adjusting aids to compensate for uneven floor.
- Standard fitted with earthing link.
- Rolling ramp: fixed installed inside the cabinet, available in 2 versions (Standard and Comfort).
- Cylinder retainer (flexibily adjustable in depth) across the entire width of the cabinet with matching tension belts.
- Ventilation: complete and even ventilation in the whole interior of the cabinet (from botton to top), differential pressure for all model below 150 Pa at 120 time air change per hour, tested and certified.
Mounting rails, cylinder retainer with tension belts, rolling ramp optionally in version Standard or Comfort. No pressure reducing regulators are included with delivery.Rolling ramp Comfort:
- Steel plate with lug pattern, very robust, scratch and shock proof.
- High skid resistance when gas bottle is rolled in or out.
- Rolling ramp and cabinet floor are on the same level, extreme flat rolling in angle, easy and safe pulling / rolling out of gas cylinders.
- Manual operation of rolling ramp with pneumatic damper allows easy handling, lifting and folding without bending down.