Modern single-beam spectrophotometer, specifically designed for water testing. The instrument is equipped with over 100 pre-programmed methods based on the proven range of AQUALYTIC®
tube tests, tablet reagents, liquid reagents and powder reagents (Vario Powder Packs).
The light source is a tungsten halogen lamp with flash function. The lamp is switched on only momentarily during of the measurement process, so there is no need for a warm-up period. The only maintenance that is required is replacement of the light source.
- Interface RS232.
- Large illuminated graphic display.
- Touch-sensitive film keypad with logical layout.
- Use of round vials and rectangular cells of different sizes without adapter.
- Up to 35 user-specific methods.
- Fast, easy lamp change.
- New methods and languages update via internet.