For use with DURAN®
1000 or 2000 ml bottles. Stirred reactor is ideal for the widest possible range of mixing processes in laboratories, e. g. mixing liquids, dissolving solids or for simple fermentation processes. Extra ports (2 x G18, 2 x GL 14) allow connection to additional media bottles or to fit sterile pressure release syringe filter.
- Drive using standard magnetic stirrers.
- Stirrer element exchangeable (option of anchor or paddle stirrer).
- Can be used up to 500 min-1.
- Completely autoclavable.
- Temperature resistant up to 140 °C.
- Materials used: PP, PTFE, PEEK, stainless steel.
- Parts in contact with media conform fully to FDA requirements.
Complete set 1000 or 2000 ml GLS 80 bottle, GL 14 screw cap (PP, blue), 2 x GL 14 screw cap (PBT, red), 2 x GL 18 screw cap (PBT, red) and anchor stirrer.Stirred reactor cap:
Shaft, connection, screw cap and stirrer anchor type.