The Transferpette® S
-8 piston-operated multi-channel pipettes are the perfect pipettes for the most demanding applications in the lab, including all features requested by Life Science users working in the 96-well microplate format. The use of innovative materials results in a pipette that is light, precise, rugged and reliable. There are 5 different multichannel pipettes available in the 0.5 to 300 µl range.
- Central pipetting button and separate tip ejector.
- Ergonomic finger rest that adapts to the hand for a relaxed grip.
- True one-handed operation: volume setting for both right- and left-handers.
- Volume-change protection.
- Ergonomic finger rest for a relaxed grip accommodates right- and left-handed users / one-handed operation.
- Completely autoclavable at 121 °C (2 bar), acc. to DIN EN 285.
- 4-digit volume display, always clearly visible, for highest precision.
- Corrosion resistant pistons and ejector.
- Easy Calibration technique providing calibration adjustments without tools. Changes from factory settings are clearly visible externally.
- Individual shafts with seals can be easily unscrewed for cleaning or replacing - eliminates expense and long outages.
- Compatible with most common tips.
- Colour-coded for easy tip selection.
- CE-marked according to IVD-Directive 98 / 79 EC.
- 8 or Transferpette® S
- 12, DE-M marking, performance certificate, 2 x TipBox, filled with pipette tips from BRAND, 1 shelf / rack mount, 1 reagent-reservoir, 1 mounting tool, 1 set of sealing rings made of FKM and silicon oil.