Quick and reliable titration with high precision, even in close quarters, with no power hookup needed - in the lab, in production, or in the field. The Titrette®
bottle-top burette meets the error limits of class A glass burettes per DIN EN ISO 385. If needed it can display 3 decimal places for volumes below 20 ml.
- Smooth-running operation and large, easy-grip hand wheels for sensitive, drop-wise titration.
- To change between filling and titration, no switching needed. By the direction of hand wheel rotation the instrument automatically detects filling or titrating.
- High stability due to compact design and light weight.
- Easy to dismantle for cleaning, maintenance and part replacement in the lab.
- Additional electronic functions: adjustment with Easy Calibration, calibration schedule to save a date for the next calibration, save power with Auto-Power-Off, change decimal place settings.
- PC interface (optional) for a data transmission directly to the PC.
- Titrette® SH to determinate the acid content of milk and liquid dairy acc. to Soxhlet-Henkel (4 °SH = 1 ml).
bottle-top burette, DE-M marking, performance certificate, telescoping filling tube (170 to 330 mm), recirculation tube, 2 batteries (AAA / UM4 / LR03), 3 PP bottle adapters (GL 45 / 32, GL 45 / S 40, GL 32 / NS 29 / 32), 2 coloured light shield inspection windows, operating manual.Limitations of use:
Chlorinated and fluorinated hydrocarbons or chemical combinations which form deposits may make the piston difficult to move or may cause jamming. Compatibility of the instrument for a special application (e. g. trace material analysis) must be checked by the user. For additional information, please contact OMNILAB. The instrument is not autoclavable.