BRAND has significantly expanded its product range of extra-thin-wall disposable products, which were specially developed to satisfy the demands of PCR applications!Quality features:
- Suitable for use in common thermal cyclers.
- PP, extra-thin uniform wall thicknesses to provide the optimal thermal transfer and short cycle times.
- 96-well PCR plates with blue alphanumeric code and cut corner marking.
- Highly clear flat covers optimally suited for qPCR.
- DNase-, DNA- and RNase-free.
- Autoclavable at 121 °C (2 bar), acc. to DIN EN 285.
- White PCR plates are available for best results with quantitative real-time PCR.
The ultra thin-walled PCR plate design facilitates constant, rapid and precise heat transfer. The smooth vessel interior minimises the binding of enzymes and nucleic acid to the walls. The rim of the wells are designed to protect against cross-contamination, allowing a reliable seal with the sealing mats tailored to the plates.
- 0.2 ml resp. 0.15 ml wells.
suitable for most commercially available thermal cyclers.Semi-skirted:
can easily be labeled or tagged with a barcode.Semi-skirted, suitable for Roche® LightCycler® 480 and other thermal cyclers:
with black alphanumeric code, no addtional marking at the cut corner. Available with or without pressure-sensitive self-adhesive sealing film (PE, high-transparent, for qPCR).Skirted:
especially rigid and optimally suited for use with automatic pipetting systems and for being transported. Black alphanumeric code, no additional markings on the cut corner.