The MSC-Advantage™ offers the lowest cost of ownership of any biological safety cabinet on the market. MSC Advantage is designed to meet the stringent safety requirements of EN 12469 : 2000 and EN 61010-1 : 2001 and carries the NF mark as well as the test report from the Health Protection Agency (HPA) from Porton Down, UK.
- 60 % less energy consumption than competing AC motor-driven cabinets.
- 60 % less heat emission than competing AC motor-driven cabinets.
- Extremely low noise level (< 55 / < 57 dB(A)) for a more comfortable work environment.
- Largest work surface area of any cabinet (more workspace for the research).
- Cleaning position of window to clean the entire window.
- Sloped front window for improved ergonomics (more comfortable working position).
- Motor operates at reduced speed when front window is closed (keeps interior cleaner for faster set up each day and eliminates noise into the lab when not in use).
- Low overall height to fit into labs with shorter ceilings.
- Supplied without underframes.