The cryogenic freezers are ideal for cryogenic and long-term storage in laboratories and offer a reliable, inexpensive and safe alternative to the stable long-term storage of biological materials in liquid nitrogen.
No longer harmful CFC refrigerants to achieve reliable and stable min. temperatures down to - 150 °C.
Hybrid water cooling (MDF-C2156VANW-PE)
- Refrigerants without CFCs (EU-compliant, acc. to the F-gas directive).
- 230 V / 50 Hz connection supply for flexible use in the laboratory, without additional installations.
- Low heat emission: allows multiple devices to be placed in the room.
- Cool-Safe compressors increase the reliability of long-term preservation.
- High performance cooling with low noise level designed by PHCbi.
- Patented VIP-Plus vacuum insulation panel for high density and min. loss of cold.
- Lockable lid with heated seals and ergonomic height for easy opening and closing.
- Digital display for accurate temperature setting, confirmation and operation.
- Warning device for high temperatures.
- Power failure alarm lamp and buzzer.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Remote alarm contact (NO / NC).
- Microprocessor-controlled test function of the filter.
- Multiple access ports allow independent probes can be introduced.
- Emergency cooling with liquid N2 already standard on some models.
- 2 additional lids in the chamber for better insulation.
- Silent operation (51 dB nominal value, background noise level 20 dB).
The CE-certified optional PHCbi HYBRID water cooling enables further energy savings compared to the air-cooled PHCbi models, but also flexible air- or water-cooled use and in particular uninterrupted operation, e. g. in the event of failure or clogging of the on-site water ring infrastructure.