This Memmert humidity chamber HCP offers the full range of comfort, reliability and safety. It is ideally suited for environmental tests, accelerated life tests and 85/85 tests to IEC 60068-2-67 and IEC 60068-2-78.
Active humidity control guarantees ideal homogeneity of temperature and humidity as well as short recovery times after opening the door. In addition, in combination with heating on all six sides, including the heated inner glass door, it minimises vaporisation in the interior and thus the risk of condensed water dripping onto the test object. An aluminium thermal conduction layer supports the optimal temperature distribution and serves as a heat accumulator if there is a temporary power failure.Basic model:
AtmoCONTROL - control and logging software
- Working temperature range: at least 7 above ambient temperature up to + 90 °C.
- Setting temperature range: + 18 to + 90 °C.
- Setting accuracy: 0,1 °C.
- Setting range active humidity control: 20 to 95 % rh.
- Setting accuracy humidity: 0.5 % rh.
For direct setting parameters as well as process time. Fast and easy programming of complex processes via AtmoCONTROL by means of the mouse or touchpad on the notebook.
- Reading out, managing and organising the data logger.
- Saving the log memory in various formats.
- Online monitoring of up to 32 connected appliances.
- Optical alarms when the alarm limits individually set at the ControlCOCKPIT are exceeded.
- Automatic alarm to one or several e-mail addresses.