With their unbeatable price / performance ratio, these compact muffle furnaces are perfect for many applications in the laboratory. Quality features, like the double-walled furnace casing of rust-free st. steel, their compact, lightweight constructions or the heating elements encased in quartz glass tubes make these models reliable partners for individual application.
- Tmax 1100 °C, working temperature 1050 °C.
- Heating from 2 sides from heating elements in quartz glass tubes.
- Maintenance-friendly replacement of heating elements and insulation.
- Insulation made of non-classified fiber material.
- Casing made of sheets of textured st. steel (non-rusting design).
- Double-walled casing for low external temperatures and high stability.
- Folding door which can also be used as a work surface.
- Exhaust air outlet in rear wall.
- Low-noise high-power relay.
- Compact dimensions and light weight.
- Controller mounted under the door to save space.
- Mains supply: single-phase.
- LE 1 to LE 14: digital controller R7.
- Vent, vent with fan or catalytic converter.