The ProLab 2500 is a digital high-performance meter with 3 channels. With its colour graphic display protected by glass, high-quality zinc die-casting base as well as the anti-bacterial keyboard cover, it meets even the highest demands.
Flexible and efficient
- 3 universal measuring channels.
- Digital sensor recognition.
- Antibacterial keyboard.
- Measures pH, ORP, ISE, dissolved oxygen and conductivity.
- Any combination of the same or different parameters.
- Colour backlit graphic display with CMC, QSC and channel display.
- An adapter for conventional pH electrodes (DIN plug) included in the delivery.
- Memory with 10000 possible entries.
- The digital signal transfer eliminates interferences, safely allocates calibration data, easily transmits sensor data.
- The Quality Sensor Control (QSC) icon provides information about the actual state of the electrode and therefore increases the operational safety.
- Automatic, digital capture of all sensor data for retraceability of measured values.
- Available user administration for the safe allocation of user and measuring results or sample and measuring results.
- Data output to PC, USB memory stick or selected printers.
With stand, power supply, A 162 IDS®
analog adapter and testing solutions.