In every-day laboratory use GFL shaking incubators are renowned as being extremely reliable and suitable for heavy-duty use. Specialised in gentle mixing as well as vigorous shaking, GFL shaking incubators are used for applications that require exactly reproducible orbital motions and temperatures of up to + 70 °C. Temperature constancy ± 0.2 °C, temporal.
They are preferred by standard and research laboratories for incubations, fermentations, homogenisations, chemical and biochemical reactions, enzyme and tissue studies, as well as for cultivating bacteria cultures.
- Soft-touch keys with clear symbols. Fast and exact temperature setting, exact reproducibility of set values, such as temperature, shaking frequency and incubation time.
- Microprocessor-controlled temperature regulation, PID type.
- Optimum temperature distribution throughout the cabinet interior.
- Temperature setting and display: digital, LED, in 0.1 °C increments.
- Temperature range: from 8 °C above ambient temperature to + 70 °C.
- Serial cooling coil for applications below ambient temperature to connect to the water mains or to an external recirculating chiller.
- Temperature range (operation with cooling coil): 20 to 70 °C, dependent on cooling media and ambient temperature.
- Electronic monitoring of the temperature regulators triggers visual and acoustic alarms in case of fault. The heating is switched off, the cause of the fault is shown on the LED display.
- Silent and robust shaking mechanism with gentle start-up and even orbital motion, independent of load, set shaking frequency and incubation time, due to microprocessor-technique.
- The microprocessor-controlled timer displays continuously the current remaining running time of the incubation time and signals acoustically its expiry.
- Built-in serial interface RS232 for comfortable remote control of measuring, controlling and regulating tasks via PC.
- Over-temperature cut-out: electronical / dependent on the set value,
and electro-mechanical, under-temperature cut-out: electronical, max. 9.9 °C below set temperature.
- The units bear the TÜV-, CE- and EAC marks.
- Supplied without accessories.
|Mains supply:||230 V, 50 to 60 Hz, 800 W|
The outer housings are made of powder-coated, electrolytically galvanised sheet steel. Interior cabinet, the insides of the doors and the shaking platform are made of st. steel.
- Incl. frame permitting use of two shaking trays.
Acrylic glass window, approx. 45 l capacity, 2 shaking trays, for vessel height of more than 150 mm 1 shaking tray.Model 3033:
Acrylic glass windows, approx. 150 l capacity, 2 shaking trays, for vessel height of more than 180 mm 1 shaking tray.
|Shaking frequency 3032:||20 to max. 250 min-1|
|Shaking frequency 3033 when loading bottom / both levels:||20 to max. 250 / 200 min-1|
|Shaking amplitude:||25 mm|