The robust and sturdy unit is easy to use, the height-adjustable clamping brackets allowing variousapplications, e. g. for mixing powdery, pasty or liquid samples as well as preparing soil samples andsludges. The unit is maintenance-free and comes with the CE and EAC mark.
- Compact, low-wear drive mechanism.
- Housing made of electrolytically galvanised, powder-coated sheet steel.
- D/C motor with overload protection drives the unit.
- Electronic speed control, stepless.
- Constant speed during continuous operation.
- Clearly laid out control panel for easy operation: main switch with control lamp, rotary selector switch for setting and LED-display for speed indication and lever for the stopping device of the rotating rack, which guarantees easy clamping of the sample vessels.
- Rotating rack with ball bearings on both sides, able to accommodate a max. of 12 flasks / vessels, round or square / rectangular, up to a Ø of 110 mm and a height of 270 mm, in 4 height-adjustable planes. Drive is implemented via a toothed belt and a sliding hub.
- Frame for safe, secure clamping of the sample vessels, made of st. steel.
- For use in ambient temperatures between 10 and 40 °C.