GFL water stills produce ultra-pure, low-gas, bacteria and pyrogen free distillate with a very low conductivity. It is in conformity with DAB requirements and international pharmacopoeia regulations. Energy-saving through distillation of the heated cooling water. The distillate is used e. g. in bacteriological and medical preperation of samples and for HPLC.
Produced of a material combination of st. steel / glass, without storage tank. Operating fully automatic, they produce 2, 4 or 8 l / h of distillate, depending on the model. For bench and wall mounting.
- Excellent distillate quality, conductivity of mono distillate approx. 2.2 µS / cm at 20 °C; conductivity of bi-distillate approx. 1.6 µS / cm at 20 °C.
- Evaporator and baffle of the mono stage are easily accessible by lifting the condensers. Material: st. steel.
- Condensers (coolers): 1st stage made of st. steel; 2nd stage including baffle made of DURAN® / borosilicate glass 3.3.
- Heating elements made of st. steel.
- Water supply through built-in solenoid valve with connection for water pressure hose ½ inch (inner Ø 12.7 mm)*.
- Required cooling water pressure: > 3 bar to max. 7 bar. After switching on the main switch the solenoid valve opens the water supply.
- Cooling water outlet with hose connection ¾ inch (inner Ø 19 mm). Water that has not been condensed flows off through the cooling water outlet*.
- Energy-saving through distillation of the heated cooling water.
- Distillate withdrawal: stop valve made of borosilicate glass 3.3 with PTFE plunger for mono distillate, outlet with dust guard shield made of borosilicate glass 3.3 for bi-distillate.
- Low water cut-off: float switch and thermostatic over-temperature cut-out.
- An electronic impurity detector switches the unit off in case of high degree impurities in the 1st stage evaporator, the red pilot lamp 'Clean' will glow.
- Degassing of carbon dioxide through vent on the condensers.
- Main switch and pilot lamps to monitor both distillation stages are on the front of the unit.
- Two-part housing made of electrolytically galvanised sheet steel, electrostatically powder-coated with epoxy resin; upper part easily removable through quick-release catches.
- Power connection through connection cable.