A user-optimised design for a safe application and tested precision are decisive advantages of the OPTIFIX®
dispenser. The long service life is convincing and makes an investment in the OPTIFIX®
dispenser worthwhile. The dosing media will only come into contact with high quality materials as glass, sapphire, ceramics (for SOLVENT) and PTFE. No metal springs in the valves.
For dosing of pure organic solvents.
- Dispensing cylinder made of glass, visible dispensing process, with plastic protection against breakage.
- Dispensing piston made of glass.
- Ergonomic finger protection cap, easy to use volume setting.
- Valve block made of PTFE, with FIX adapter made of PP, no metal springs.
- Outstanding performance for many years.
- Accuracy: ≤ ± 0.6 %.
- Tolerance: ≤ ± 0.2 %.