GFL water stills produce ultra-pure, low-gas, bacteria and pyrogen free distillate with a very low conductivity. It is in conformity with DAB requirements and international pharmacopoeia regulations. Energy-saving through distillation of the heated cooling water. The distillate is used e. g. in bacteriological and medical preperation of samples and for HPLC.
Models 2002 to 2012 with automatic operation supply 2, 4, 8 and 12 l / h of distillate, depending on the model type. For bench and wall mounting. The built-in distillate storage tank accepts double the hourly capacity of the water still. All models dispose of an electronic monitoring function which ensures a continuous production of distillate.
- Good distillate quality, conductivity approx. 2.3 µS / cm at 25 °C.
- Heating element made of st. steel.
- Thermostatic low water cut-off.
- Energy-saving through distillation of the heated cooling water.
- Degassing of carbon dioxide through vent in the top.
- Evaporator with baffle is easily accessible by lifting the lids. Material: st. steel.
- Storage tank for distillate accepts double the hourly capacity of the unit. Material: st. steel.
- Condenser (cooling coil) in the storage tank, easily exchangeable. Material: st. steel.
- Water supply through a built-in solenoid valve with connection for water pressure hose ½ inch (inner Ø 12.7 mm)*.
- Cooling water pressure required: > 3 bar to max. 7 bar. After switching on the main switch the solenoid valve opens the water supply and closes it once the storage tank is full, thus avoiding unnecessary waste of water.
- Cooling water outlet with hose connection ¾ inch (inner Ø 19 mm). Water that has not been condensed flows off through the cooling water outlet*.
- Distillate withdrawal through the drain cock on the front of the unit. The drain cock can be opened in either continuous or touch position.
- An electronic level switch switches the still off when the storage tank is full and restarts it automatically when distillate is withdrawn.
- An electronic impurity detector switches the unit off in case of high degree impurities in the evaporator, the red pilot lamp 'Clean' will glow.
- Drainage of the evaporator through drain cock on the right-hand side of the unit.
- Main switch and pilot lamps (red pilot lamp for operation and red pilot lamp for cleaning) are on the front of the unit.
- Double-walled housing. Housing is made of electrolytically galvanised sheet steel, electrostatically powder-coated with epoxy resin.
- Power connection through connection cable, 2 and 4 l units have German shock-proof type (Schuko) plug.