Polarimeters are widely used in the pharmaceutical and chemical industries, in sugar processing and in other branches of the food-processing industry, in the production of detergents and essences. There is a large number of different chemicals and optically active substances whose angles of rotation can be determined by means of polarimeters, e. g. ascorbic acid, testosterone and cocaine.
- Highly accurate measuring results - quick and easy.
- No awkward and tricky reading of vernier scales.
- Built-in LED with interference filter (589 nm).
- Very long useful life.
- Angle-of-rotation measuring scale plus international sugar scale.
- Inclusive 100 and 200 mm observation tubes.