tubing is less permeable to gases and vapours than silicone tubing. It is ideal for cell culture, fermentation, synthesis, separation, purification and process monitoring and control. Independent tests show that Pharmed®
tubing is safe for use in sensitive cell culture applications. This tubing has very good general chemical resistance and excellent acid, alkali and oxidation resistance. Opaque to visible and UV light, it helps protecting sensitive fluids.
- Continuous service temperature range is - 51 to + 135 °C.
- Can be autoclaved repeatedly ( steam sterilisation).
- Heat weldable for sterile access in closed systems.
- Outlast silicone tubing in peristaltic pumps by up to 30 times.
- Density: 0.98.
- Hardness: shore 61.
- Colour beige.
- Meets USP Class VI and NSF criteria.
- Sold: PU of 7.50 m.