ND 100-80 is a non-DEHP tubing for medical applictaions. It is specifically formulated in a higher durometer that makes it possible to produce smaller Ø tubings with a high resistance to kinking and collapse.
For use in catheters, intravenous or intra-arterial infusion and other surgical and hospital applications. It is rigid enough for easy handling, yet soft enough to reduce problems with puncturing.
- Consistent with many medical tubing requirements, can be effectively bonded / welded using the following methods: heat, electronic (RF) /ultrasonic, solvent and adhesive.
- Biocompatibility: made from a biocompatible non-DEHP polymer material developed specifically for medical device needs.
- Meets USP Class VI criteria.
- REACH compliant.
- High rigidity for kink resistance.
- Compatible with blood.
- Clear, with a glass-smooth inner bore.
- Reduced flexibility for suction applications.
- Plasticiser: TOTM.