Chemical Protection Gloves M2-PLUS
- Category 3.
- Made of polychloroprene.
- Resistant to many chemical substances such as acids, bases and organic oils and fats, as well as bacteriological contamination.
- Cotton lined, patterned for a non-slip grip.
- Colour: midnight blue.
- Length approx. 31 cm.
- Wall thickness: 0.70 mm.
- Anatomical shape with very good gropeability.
- Excellent abrasion resistance and thereby very long service life.
- DIN EN 374-1/374-2/374-3/388/420.
- Glove can be used universally for laboratory, trade and industry.
- Supplied per pair.