classic, the one and only dispenser technology with ceramic piston.
- Ceramic dosing piston: ceramus® is featured with a resistant ceramic piston of highly pure Al2O3 ceramic.
- Unique advantages of ceramic piston: no abrasion, no swelling, no thermal problems.
- Most resistant material, grant a very high chemical resistance.
- Best handling.
- Quick and most precise volume setting by click-stop adjusting ring.
- Easy handling for serial dosings by ergonomic grip and excellent gliding performance of the dosing piston.
- Modern and clear design: provides safety, accuracy and easy handling at every use.
- No calibration necessary by combination of resistant step gauge and permanent volume steps.
- Protection mantle prevents breakage of glass cylinder and dosing piston.
- Tubes are screwed on the valves to avoid air bubbles during suction.
- Free rotation on the bottle for continuous visibility of the bottle's label (only ceramus®).
- Guided discharge tube to avoid snipping of reagent. With Luer-connection for filter or drying tube (only ceramus®).
- Valves can easily be changed by user for cleaning. Autoclavable up to 121 °C, can be autoclaved completely without disassembling.
- Discharge tube available with Luer-Lock connection (only ceramus®).
- Long discharge tube (spiral) for serial dosings optionally available.
- Suction tube secured by screw, environmental-friendly packing, completely recyclable.
- 12 months guarantee.
- DAkkS-Certificate (former DKD Calibration Certificate) is available on request.
- With declaration of conformity acc. to DIN 12600.
- ceramus® with thread adapter A 32, A 38, S40 (Merck bottles), 1 suction tubing, with individual serial number and single calibration report.
- ceramus® classic with thread adapter A28, S40 and A45, 1 suction tubing, with individual serial number and single calibration report.