The hose clip can be used wherever the flow in hoses with liquids or gases needs to be regulated or stopped.
Stepless flow regulation: with the hose clip stop-it's knurled screw, a stepless, delicate flow regulation or complete stop of the flow are possible, even for existing hose connections. The hose is compressed over a wide area against the sturdy steel hook in order to prevent it from being damaged.stop-it with Easy-Click closure, PVDF:
Easy-Click closure can be opened and closed in any position, without tiresome screwing on and off. High quality material: made from the heat resistant and chemical resistant plastic PVDF. The clamp is galvanised steel.
- PVDF, aluminium and steel, zinc coated.
- Temperature resistant up to 140 °C.
- For flexible hoses with outer Ø up to 10, 15 and 20 mm.
The materials steel and aluminium ensure that the stop-it metal is extremely heat resistant and sturdy.
- Galvanised steel and aluminium.
- For flexible hoses with outer Ø up to 10, 15, 20 and 30 mm.